Akios Airspeed Surf 435
After an incredible 18 months of brainstorming, sharing knowledge, extensive research, testing and re-testing, Akios have launched the new Airspeed Surf 435.
Designed in collaboration with Alan Price, a two-time world beach fishing champion, and Simon Bradbury of Akios Fishing Tackle, the Airspeed Surf 435 has been designed for use on beaches, offering its owner unrivaled casting power and tremendous bite detection.
The Airspeed Surf is made from High Modulus Carbon NRG Construction Blank - Neoteric Reinforced Graphite which allows you to hit the horizon, but at the same time register small bites and twitches. Alan Price has tested this rod in various competitions over an extended period and has seen firsthand its powerful butt and mid-section give way to a lovely combined tip section. It is a rod that will get you to the fish and the tip will show you when the fish come knocking. Overall, it is a marvelous instrument for both the competitor and the recreational angler.
- Rod blank: 40 tone high modulus carbon NRG construction
- Reel seat: FUJI original DPS Screw Lock
- Guide type: Fuji Alconite KWAG guides (tangle free)
- Rod weight: balanced 540 g
- Rod length: 4.35 m / 14 ft 5 in
- Casting weight: 100-220 g (optimum casting weight 170 g)
- Spliced carbon tip – for superior bite detection
- P2P - System - for prefect guide alignment
- SGS - Sure Grip System for easy rod dismantling
- Reinforced spigots for added strength
- Ergonomic EVA shaped casting rear grip
- Supplied with padded Airspeed Surf 435 branded cloth bag