Coast HL44 Dual Colour LED Head Torch
Using the multi-beam optics system, the Coast HL44 dual colour LED head torch combines brightness, long battery life and low cost.
With a 210 lumen maximum white light output and a broad, even beam, this headlamp can be used in almost any situation where you need to light up a large area. The red light can be used when only a small amount of light is needed and to preserve your night vision.
The red and white LEDs are controlled by two separate switches, allowing you to turn on the desired colour with one click, saving you time otherwise spent cycling through lighting modes.
Coast has equipped the HL44 with a comfortable head strap, and the light itself features a hinged attachment system for directional lighting. The HL44 is both impact and water resistant.
- Backed by Coast's 5 year warranty
- Complete with batteries and helmet clips
- Beam Range: 58 m
- Batteries Required: 3 x AAA alkaline (included)
- Run Time: 4 hours, 15 minutes (high setting)
- Weight: 133 grams
- Colours Available: Grey
- Body Material: ABS / Aircraft grade aluminium
- Strap: Adjustable elastic
- Switch Type: Front dual switch. Select white or red beam independently
- Other Technology: Hinged attachment to position beam
- Environmental: Water and shock resistant
- Regulatory Compliance: CE / RoHS
- High: 210 lumens; 4 hours, 15 minutes run time; 58 m beam range
- Low: 79 lumens; 71 hours, 15 minutes run time; 22 m beam range