Daiwa Millionaire Tournament 7HT Mag
It is called Magnofuge.
Allowing the spool to hit maximum speed at the beginning of the cast Magnofuge kicks in almost instantly. As the reel detects the centrifugal force of the spool reducing it activates minute and gradual adjustment to the magnetic resistance, but in perfect synchronicity with the speed of the spool.
Straight from the box again the latest 7HT is 'cast ready' and thanks to the wide range of magnetic settings available through easy grip, CNC machined dial you can tailor the range to suit any condition.
On the winding front the Mag offers a swift ratio of 5.8:1, six ball bearings of which five are CRBBs and an improved handle size and grip.
- Magnofuge - intelligent magnetic braking
- 6 bearings including 5 CRBBs
- Rigid one-piece duraluminium frame
- Infinite Anti-Reverse
- Improved power handle
- Lightweight anodised aluminium spool
- Daiwa five-point support system and low-frame crossbars
- High grade brass drive gear
- Stainless steel pinion gear
- Smooth and powerful star drag