Daiwa Sealine X 30SHA
Power, speed and distance are all available in the shape of the Daiwa Sealine X multipliers. Incredibly free running thanks to the innovation of Speed Shaft their 'free floating spool' detaches from the gear and spins on its own shaft and dedicated bearings.
This 30SHA model is made for distance work from the shore, with even heavyweight gear and at sea where the ground is rough.
- Super Speed Shaft
- Selectable, centrifugal braking
- 3 CRBB bearings
- Waterproof high performance drag
- Super-strong aluminium spool
- Strong, lightweight composite frame and side plates
- Balanced aluminium handle
- Steel rod clamp included
- Gear ratio: 6.1:1
- Weight: 17.1 oz
- Line capacity: 270 m - 20 lbs