Drennan Red Range 9 ft Mini Carp Feeder
The Red Range 9 ft Mini Carp Feeder is the perfect short-range weapon for commercial fisheries.
It is an ideal choice for casting bombs and feeders up to 25 m when targeting bream, tench, F1s and match-sized carp to 8 lb.
This great-value rod comes with two push-in slow taper glass Feeder Tips of 1 oz and 2 oz for registering the shyest of bites. It can also be conveniently folded into two for ease of transportation.
The 9 ft (2.74 m) length makes it a great choice for tight swims. The short length also enables you to bring fish much closer to the bank without having to stretch so far to net them.
Short rods like this have become increasingly popular for accurately casting across to the far bank of narrow, canal-type ‘snake lakes’. These rods also excel when fishing a feeder just metres from the bank – but make sure you use this tactic in conjunction with a freespool reel or a slackened clutch, as the takes can be explosive!
Ideally matched with reel lines from 4 lb to 8 lb and hooklengths from 3 lb to 6 lb and feeders up to 30 g.
A great rod to have in your armoury when the fish are feeding close in.
- 9 ft (2.74 m) length
- Ideal reel lines 4 lb (1.8 kg) to 8 lb (3.6 kg)
- Ideal hooklengths 3 lb (0.13 mm) to 6 lb (0.18 mm)
- Perfect for bombs, feeders and small Method Feeders
- Ideal for ranges up to 25 m
- 1 oz and 2 oz slow taper glass Feeder Tips
- Compatible with all standard Drennan Feeder Tips (not compatible with Acolyte feeder tips)
- Cork and duplon handle
- Screw-down reel seat
- Hook keeper ring
- Convenient two-piece construction
- For bream, tench, F1s and match-sized carp to 8 lb
- Supplied in a nylon bag