Nash Groundhog Full System
The Groundhog FS takes the winning design of the Groundhog system, and advances it yet further with the adoption of high performance Aqua Sense Hydra material for lightweight extreme waterproof performance and the additional stability of four rear rib ground contact.
The Groundhog retains all its winning features, from its shortened stub and spaceframe that massively improve usable space for bedchairs to the proven twin front mesh and storm in-fill panel championed by the Titans and tie back mesh panels for ventilation at the rear.
Supplied as standard with a Heavy Duty Groundsheet and with the option of the Groundhog Winter Skin to enhance warmth and insulation the Groundhog FS is all the shelter that you need it to be – and instantly!
- Improved space frame design for vastly increased internal room
- Improved ultra light, high performance waterproof Aqua Sense Hydra cover
- Fibreglass ribs offer increased strength and rigidity yet decrease overall weight
- Four rear rib ground contact
- Mesh vents behind tie back rear panels improve air flow in warm weather
- Zip in storm in-fill panel with door and mosquito mesh panels with door
- Taped seams for extreme waterproof performance
Approximate dimensions: 140 cm (h) x 270 cm (w) x 210 cm (d)
Weight: 12.5 kg (complete)
Comes complete with:
- Spacer bar to maintain umbrella cover tension and ensure fast water run off
- 2 x large front storm poles
- 2 x small side storm poles
- 1 x set Nash T pegs
- 1 x Heavy duty groundsheet
- Carry bag