Vass 175 Smock - Edition 3
Vass have designed the 175 Smock to ensure the highest water-protection is achieved without having to wear bulky & often restrictive rainwear. This unique design was originally developed for fishing (commercial and sport) where freedom of movement and protection from all elements are imperative. It is unusually lightweight yet strong and remarkably stretchy (up to 25%). This ensures comfort without restriction of movement.
Vass purposely haven’t used a winter lining in this smock so it can be used through the winter or summer leaving you the choice of layering underneath.
- Quad welded seams
- Fold out storm hood with draw-cord
- Large front pocket with velcro and funelled storm flap (waterproof)
- Elasticated cuffs and lower hem
- This garment is metal free to ensure no parts corrode
- Extended body length for improved water run off
Size guide for Smock (chest in inches):
- Small (36 - 38 in)
- Medium (38 - 40 in)
- Large (41 - 43 in)
- XL (43 - 45 in)
- XXL (46 - 48 in)
- 3XL (48 - 49 in)